Nothing becomes more valuable than a strong, dependable light when the sun goes down and you are about half way through dressing and skinning an elk. at times like this a browning head lamp or cap light is worth its weight in gold.
browning has been in the flashlight business for decades -- and our lights have always been at the cutting edge of technology for specialized hunting performance.
hunting flashlights with top features are our key focus. but the advantages you get from a top level hunting flashlight are just as true if the power goes out or if you're stranded along a dark road -- a dependable flashlight is the first thing you reach for. when you can't see, your work has stopped. when you reach for inexpensive, cheaper lights you simply don't have the confidence that they will be there when you need them. there are many good reasons to choose "the best there is" in flashlights.
- rugged keychain lights shines at 13 lumens
- attach to key ring or zipper pull using the pull cord
- 1 white led (13 lumens), 1 green led (6 lumens)
- lock-on / lock-off switch
- 9 hour run time with white led 12 hour run time with green / red led
- molded polymer body with spring-steel back plate & clip
- rubberized scratch-proof coating on all metal parts
- max lumens: 13
- low lumens: 6
- length: 1"
- weight with batteries: .16 oz
- battery type: rechargeable lithium-ion
- number of batteries: 2
- battery life on high: 9 hours
- battery life on low: 12 hours
- switch type: push button
- color: pink
- secondary color: black
- number of bulbs: 2
- bulb type: led
- bulb color: green:white
- brightness levels: high:low
- body material: polymer
- water resistant: yes